Test work 2 Option 19 - Garbuzova N.E.
1. Select carbon steel for making saws. Assign a thermal mode
Processing, describe the essence of the transformations that occur, the structure and properties of the instrument.
2. For the manufacture of parts of dies that process metals in a hot state,
Selected steel 5HNMA. Specify the composition, assign and justify the heat treatment mode,
Explaining the effect of doping on the transformations occurring during the thermal treatment of this
become. Describe the microstructure and properties of dies after heat treatment.
3. Assign stainless steel for operation in slightly aggressive environments (aqueous solutions
Salts, etc.). Bring the chemical composition of the steel, the necessary heat treatment and
The resulting structure. Explain the physical nature of the corrosion resistance of steel and its role
Each alloying element.
4. The alloy VT6 is used for the skin of aircrafts. Give the composition of the alloy,
Mode of hardening heat treatment and the resulting structure. Describe the processes,
Occurring during heat treatment. What are the advantages of VT6 alloy in comparison
5. Plastics. Composition and structure. The use of plastics in foundries
No feedback yet